The company Carxop responsible for the site www.carxop-rent.com values the privacy of its members and in this sense undertakes to respect it, guaranteeing the confidentiality and protection of the registered data by users.
This Privacy Statement is intended to provide users with the conditions of Security and Privacy, and only the data necessary for the provision of the service are requested and collected, according to the explicit indications on the website. You are free to access, correct, or delete your data.
1. IDENTIFICATION OF RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter “LPDP”) and the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, hereinafter “RGPD”) ensure the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
In legal terms, “personal data” means any information of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, and protection does not cover the data of legal persons.
CARXOP RENT maintains a database with the registration of its clients. The data presented in this database are solely the data provided by the data at the time of its registration, and are automatically collected and processed, according to the terms approved by the National Data Protection Commission, by CARXOP RENT, the entity responsible for the corresponding file.
Information on philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union membership, religious belief, private life and racial or ethnic origin, as well as data on health and sex life, including genetic data, shall not be solicited.
In no case shall we carry out any of the following activities with personal data provided to us through this site:
- Grant to other persons or other entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we treat through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- (i) Order Processing;
- (ii) Communication with customers and clarification of doubts;
- (iii) Processing of information requests;
- (iv) Claim processing;
- (v) Statistical analysis activities;
- (vi) verify, maintain and develop statistical systems and analyzes;
- (vii) Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- (viii) Preventing and combating fraud;
- (ix) Requesting comments on products or services purchased;
- (x) Conduct satisfaction surveys.
O CARXOP RENT guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Although CARXOP RENT collects and processes data in a secure way and prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most advanced techniques for this purpose, we inform you that the collection in open network allows the circulation of personal data without security conditions, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
The www.carxop-rent.com website has a chat where users can ask questions and thus take better advantage of the entire CARXOP RENT offer. If users provide personal data to CARXOP RENT through said chat, they will not be used for any purpose other than what is requested by the user.
On the other hand, the user consents to access information about the service contracted with CARXOP RENT in order to offer additional services to the contractor.
At the time of the collection of personal data, except in the fields where the contrary is indicated, the user may voluntarily make personal data available, without the lack of response implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless indicated otherwise). However, failure to respond to data, which is considered mandatory, will mean that it is impossible to access the service for which the data were requested.
If you do not agree with the above conditions, CARXOP RENT will not be able to contract with the user through your web page.
4. ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to comply with the purpose of this website, CARXOP RENT will transfer your personal data to other entities that will treat them for the following purposes:
- Payment management and processing activities;
- Processing and shipping activities;
- Provision of contracted services.
The entities to whom CARXOP RENT will assign their personal data to treat them in the terms mentioned above will have the following nature:
- Insurance companies;
- Payment management and processing entities;
- Processing and ordering entities;
- Third parties related to the provision of contracted services.
5. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data collected by CARXOP RENT may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage or processing.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
CARXOP RENT declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of personal data provided to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment and / or access, account the current state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
CARXOP RENT guarantees the confidentiality of all the data provided by its customers either in the register or in the process of buying or ordering products or services. The collection and processing of data take place safely and prevents its loss or manipulation. All data will be entered on a Secure Server (128 bit SSL) that encrypts/encodes (transforms into a code). You can verify that your browser is secure if the lock symbol appears or if the address starts with HTTPS instead of HTTP.
The personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to guarantee their security and prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, taking into account the state of the technology, being the user aware and accepting that the measures of Internet security are not impregnable.
CARXOP RENT, when accessing any personal data, undertakes to:
- To store them by means of legally enforceable security measures of a technical and organizational nature that guarantee their security, thus avoiding unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology in each the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for the purposes previously defined;
- Make sure that the data are handled only by workers whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service and that they are bound by the duty of confidentiality and confidentiality. If it is possible for the information to be disclosed to third parties, they should be obliged to keep the confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
7. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we treat personal data provided by users is to send electronic communications with information relating to commercial and promotional communications.
Whenever we make a communication of this type, it will be directed exclusively to users who have previously authorized them expressly.
In accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 7/2004 of January 7, in case you wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from CARXOP RENT, you can request opposition from the service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and the RGPD, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition and portability at any time upon request by any of the following means:
Should you wish to leave the CARXOP RENT database at any time, you may exercise this right through these contacts.